Stay in Touch with Your Team and Clients Throughout the Crisis
written by Paul Belogour. Apr 14, 2020
Regardless of the industry and niche, businesses depend on their customers. Many companies invest heavily in attracting new customers, while others try to increase the client’s lifetime value by breeding loyalty and making most of upsells. Whichever strategy you implement, the crisis will put it to test, and only the businesses that manage to uphold efficient internal communication and stay in touch with their clients will survive. Let’s talk about how inter-office communication and texting software for business can help your company outlast the latest worldwide troubles.
Why Do You Need a Team Communication App?
If meetings are your preferred way of sharing news and assigning tasks, you are wasting time and resources. Remote operations should train you out of this habit and provide an option to adopt a business messaging app that will:
- Improve in-team communication. Everyone will get access to the same information, preventing miscommunications and misunderstandings.
- Make team management more straightforward. With everyone one text away thanks to office chat software, assigning the tasks to team members will take less time and effort.
- Improve team morale. In times of crisis, group communication apps offer a chance to disengage from the trouble and enjoy friendly jokes and small talk.
Why Do You Need a Business Texting App for Clients?
With the crisis raging through the world, the demand for essentials exploded. Many industries, including Entertainment, Electronics, and others saw a significant drop in sales. The unpredictable economic reality causes customers to tighten their belts and go without indulgences and excessive consumption. As a result, the clients you have so carefully looked for and directed to your business through ads and search traffic are now nothing but data points.
However, the crisis will not last forever, and to emerge from it with your head held high, you need to keep the clients in the loop. You might rely on promotional emails, blog updates, or social media profiles, but a business texting app will take your reach to another level.
Considering the current situation, I suggest a few ways to make most of the business messaging app:
- Remind the clients of their past orders and suggest repeats or additional purchases. You can also offer maintenance services if your business model allows for it.
- Run promotional campaigns and offer discounts to compel existing customers to return or attract new clients.
- Increase brand awareness and recognition on the market by developing and implementing a well-rounded marketing campaign.
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients by sharing exclusive offers or inviting them behind the scenes of your business.
- Build customer community and connect clients with each other to keep their spirits high and provide emotional support.
There are dozens of team communication tools and business chat apps on the market, so you can choose the one that fits your needs best. However, if you want to add the communication capabilities to your existing business applications, web or mobile, the Boston Unisoft Technologies team is happy to help. Our experienced software engineers can devise a solution from scratch, update your existing app, or integrate your application with a third-party solution. Reach out to our business analysts today, and they will help you choose the best option and provide budget and timeline estimates.