Second generation of the UniTrader platform - professional software for Forex & CFD trading. UniTrader embodies the best ideas and technological solutions available on financial market.
Design concept, development and postproduction support of the professional software for Forex and CFD trading.
- .NET – one of the most used technologies for robust and high-performance oriented applications.
- SQL Server 2016 - the most popular database server solution focused on security and performance
- Signal R – advanced Microsoft technology for real-time web-services
- Kotlin/Java - mainstream programming languages for native Android application development. UniTrader application combines both languages for maximum results.
- Android Jetpack - suite of libraries, tools, and guidance that helps developers to code high-quality apps.
- Native iOS application is written using the combination of Swift/Objective-C languages. UniTrader application combines both languages for maximum results.
- Angular framework – the future web platform by Google ensures the relevance of the project for the upcoming years.
- Blockchain technology – secure algorithm that boosts the performance of the trading software.
UniTrader Trading software consists of Trading Server backend, Client trading interfaces, Administrator & Dealer consoles. The platform hosts hundreds of financial instruments and offers electronic client onboarding process. UniTrader meets the highest security standards and guarantees the integrity of clients’ data.
UniTrader application is available on Android and iOS platforms and offers fully functional interface for currencies and CFDs trading.
Material design empowers professional approach to investment business.
Contrast color scheme assures the comfort during the navigation process and ultimate visibility of the investment data.
UniTrader logo emphasizes the interaction between a person and technology. The idea of the logo is to shows that high-end trading technology is designed for people.
Leave your contact information and we will contact you to discuss details