Design concept and corporate website for financial service and Investment Company that services retail and institutional clients in the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Middle East.
TradeDu Financial ordered corporate financial website with corresponding sections for investors and partners. Website offers clean, straightforward structure and integrated with the private client area. Live FX quotations taken from the TradeDu Financial platform displayed on the main page together with quick links to technology, educational and bonus information.
Australian Mutual Funds Exchange website features the following technologies:
- Apache server – the most popular web server engine
- PHP language/scripts - the most used server-side scripting language
- MySQL database - on of the world's most popular and reliable databases
- Angular framework – the future web platform by Google will ensure the relevance of the website for the upcoming year
- Material design – Google’s future design concept
- HTML5 & CSS3 frameworks – modern web tools
- The website is powered by the sophisticated security technology that protects from potential online attacks and abuses
TradeDu Financial website offers Adaptive Design optimized for mobile devices
Contrast color scheme was chosen to sharpen the visual impression. Combination of opposite colors such as red vs black & gold catches attention and gives a certain feeling of fintech design & environment.
TradeDu logo combines corporate three-color scheme, Eagle that symbolizes the industry leadership and the “gold plated” brand name for better recognition.
Want a Website?
Leave your contact information and we will contact you to discuss details