Australian Mutual Funds Exchange
Design concept, website, trading and operational software for Australian investment broker specialized in Mutual Funds trading.
Australian Mutual Funds Exchange required sharp financial website for customers and organizations who want to invest into Mutual Funds. Website provides technical overview of the investment process as well as legal information for government institutions and regulators.
Australian Mutual Funds Exchange website features the following technologies:
- Apache server – the most popular web server engine
- PHP language/scripts - the most used server-side scripting language
- MySQL database - on of the world's most popular and reliable databases
- Angular framework – the future web platform by Google will ensure the relevance of the website for the upcoming year
- Material design – Google’s future design concept
- HTML5 & CSS3 frameworks – modern web tools
- The website is powered by the sophisticated security technology that protects from potential online attacks and abuses
Mutual Funds trading application
Australian Mutual Funds Exchange ordered mobile version of the trading platform for Mutual Funds investors. The platform is available for mobile devices running iOS and Android operating systems. Key application functions include:
- Thousands of Mutual Funds available for investment
- Mutual Funds screener solution
- OTP and biometric authentication options
- Secure protocol encryption
- Push notifications
- Offline mode
- Embedded registration
Contrast color scheme was chosen to sharpen the visual impression. Combination of opposite colors such as orange vs black & grey catches attention and gives a certain feeling of fintech design & environment.
Logo creation was inspired by the symbols of the company’s country of origin – Australia. Kangaroo is embodied into the logo and represents the Australian national symbolic. Also it stands for the “bullish chart” that is well recognized by anyone who is familiar with online trading.
Design concept package by Boston Unisoft includes corporate attributes such as: brochures, envelops, business cards and letterhead.
Mutual Funds operational software and CRM system
AMFEX operates Mutual Funds investment venue that includes multiple applications developed by BUT engineers. Trading system offers interfaces for Windows PC, Web browsers as well as operational consoles for back office employees and CRM system for client onboarding. AMFEX system connects together investors, Mutual Funds and operational employees at one place. All software components comply with security standards and regulation rules issues by the local financial regulators.
Want a Website?
Leave your contact information and we will contact you to discuss details